1. Truly scrumptious ~ Dragon Rolls and a Gigolo Martini (one of several...) courtesy of the amazing kitchen and bar staff @ Wabi.
2. I cannot believe this is only the second outing my favourite Banana Republic shorts have had all summer. Roll on the honeymoon!
3 & 4. I have been experimenting with hairstyles all summer thanks to the utterly fabulous Lilith Moon and her easy-to-follow tutorials on YouTube. On the left is my sister ~ I had a field day with her gorgeous, thick hair!
1. My new notebook from Paperchase. Super cute. I even have a ridiculous fluffy rabbit pen to match (photos next time...).
2. A sandwich?! Really..? This is not just a sandwich. This is the best darn sandwich I have made in quite some time: honey roast ham, mature cheddar, beef tomato, sweet pickled cucumber slices, a (very) little salt, a lot of freshly ground black pepper and a thin spread of mayo and american mustard. Not for the every day, granted, but very tasty!
3. Hello Kitty tissues from Tesco. Love. So pretty are they in all their pink glory that I can hardly bare to blow my nose on them. Couldn't find them online :-(
1. His Lordship and I were very excited to spot this NY cab approaching the M25 earlier today. Just managed to snap it as we nipped past. Simple pleasures.
2. The stunning Art Deco bar @ Wentworth Club, our incredible wedding venue, where we enjoyed our feast of a menu tasting last week, and where we cannot wait to hold our wedding reception in December. Only three and a half months to go ~ eek! SO excited!
I hope you've all had a lovely week, and are making the most of the bank holiday weekend ~ I'd love to hear what you've been up to!
Next week: two irresistible sweet treats to salivate over ~ Coconut meringue cake from the Hummingbird Bakery and Rachel Khoo's Moelleux au chocolat coeur fondant au caramel salé (Chocolate lava cake with salted caramel centres).
|Coconut meringue cake|
|Moelleux au chocolat|
Credit: The beautiful fonts and doodles on this week's Smörgåsbord are free downloads (excluding commercial use) from the incredibly talented Kimberley Geswein. If you love quirky, whimsical fonts, I recommend you head over to her website asap!