A concise selection this week, as most of my holiday highlights merit a whole post in their own right, so these images are just a taster! Coming soon... City Spotlights: posts on various wonderful British towns and recommendations for things to do/places to eat etc. during your visit, starting with London, Cambridge and Bristol.
From top to bottom, left to right:
1. We've had a lovely time this afternoon and evening, enjoying delicious food (at Branca in Jericho, Oxford) and the wonderful company of our wedding photographers (Ria Mishaal Photography), who have since become great friends. We were so excited to collect our signing board and wedding album from them, which are just so beautiful, we are thrilled! More info on these another time...
2. L'Oréal Color Riche in 'Ingenuous Rose'. Love the shade, love the name! If you are searching for it, some sites (including L'Oréal's own!) have mistyped it as 'ingenious'. My bottle says ingenuous, which makes far more sense when referring to a rose. Dream job: brainstorming nail varnish names for a living.
3. Bringing a little sunshine into our living room with this whimsical new Topsy Yellow Elephant Cushion by Habitat @ Homebase.
4. A sneak preview of my DIY Tom Binns inspired necklace!
5. Notting Hill. We really ought to play the Lottery...
6. Hubby's endearing first attempt at a pancake on the new Andrew James Crêpe Maker my parents bought him for his birthday. In spite of a valiant attempt to contain my giggles, I failed miserably and laughed in his face. We got the hang of it though, and consequently gorged ourselves on delicious pancakes full of strawberries and banana with lashings of Nutella!
Have a delightful week, everyone et faites de beaux rêves.