Sunday 2 March 2014

Bloomin' marvellous.

My month in plants and flowers...

Cotton balls belong in the bathroom, which is where I've hung this wreath from M&S.

First hints of Spring. Daffodils, Freesias and Stocks.

Fresh herbs on hand for the bunnies. Basil, Curly and Flat leaf Parsley.

Spoiled by the boy with classic red roses on Valentine's Day.

My new blue Hydrangea plant...

... let's just hope I'm more successful with this one than last year's,
which only lasted about two months!

Rustic charm. Roses, anemones, hyacinths, ranunculus, wax flowers and tulips.

I just love having fresh flowers and plants around the house, it feels a little like letting the outside in, even when the weather's miserable. I can't wait for more Spring and Summer blooms ~ not long now!

pp x





No comments:

Post a Comment